ok this lady is just like John Titor who in my opinion was a hoax cause so far his predictions have all been false.
Alcyone of Mars claimes to be a time traveller as well who came from the 109th century from the year 10831 oh and GET THIS SHE LIVES ON MARS!!!
We hear alot about those time travellers dudes these days and about December 2012.
What I found intersting though about Alcyone of Mars is she talks about history and 2012 as well apparently according to her not a solar storm or a polar shift or a planet x will hit earth in 2012 but an invasion from the Gray Aliens! to what? oh to get out intelligence. oh wait it gets better wanna read more go here
http://zale81.blogspot.com/2009/10/alcyone-of-mars-time-traveler-from-year.html
anyways I am interested in time travel and aliens however this lady's story makes a good movie than a reality. I don't believe what I read but I keep an open mind. about 2012 even the Astronomers have manifested that nothing will happen in 2012 its a hoax which I believe however to see if any of this is true i guess will just have to wait and see.
Cheers.
You could check out NASA'S opinion about 2012 here
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment